§ 4 The final stage of the Project’s Program – 2nd stage
1. A number of up to 12 Participants (either individuals or teams) shall be invited to the second stage of evaluation within the Project’s Program, i.e. the “KRK Road to Success pre-acceleration program final stage” in Cracow (“Finalists”). The decision shall be based on the selection criteria measured on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 – the lowest rating, 10 – the highest rating).
- a) The idea –the level of innovation, uniqueness of the idea.
- b) Target audience/market – the demand for the products/service.
- c) Business Model (including monetization strategy),
- d) Qualifications and experience of the team.
- e) Go-to-Market Plan.
- f) Financial Plan.
2. The decision about the eligibility of the Business Project to participate in the second stage of the Project’s Program is final and not subject to appeal.
3. Finalists are entitled to participate in intensive “KRK Road to Success pre-acceleration program final stage” program in Cracow, consisting of the following components and theme parts: workshops, lectures, business and technological advisory, mentoring sessions as well as individual work on development of the submitted Business Project with the cooperation of the Organiser’s mentors. The purpose of participation in “KRK Road to Success pre-acceleration program final stage” program in Cracow is a mutual exchange of experiences and knowledge in the scope of development of innovative technology.
4. The Organiser will cover the costs of transport on the direction Kiev – Lviv - Krakow and accommodation of the Finalists for the duration of the “KRK Road to Success pre-acceleration program final stage” program, with the limitation that the Organiser indicates accommodation (in a hostel) and proposal for transport.
5.The Finalists are obliged to take part in all events in regard to the program in Cracow, in particular an event held on 9th November 2016 Demo Day, where Business Projects that take part in “KRK Road to Success pre-acceleration program final stage” will be presented by Finalists.
6. The Jury will evaluate presentations prepared by Finalists. The selection of the best presentation by the Jury will be made as described in § 4 point 1. The decisions made by the Juries in regard to the evaluation of the presentation of the Business Project shall not require a justification.